Chivalry is not dead! Phew. It’s been a long time since I’ve chivalled so when Maldita Castilla’s demo asked me to don armour and beard to fight off a wave of evil in the cursed Kingdom of Castile, I immediately sprang into action. We’ve talked about Locomalito’s lovingly crafted games before and this is shaping up to be a beauty. But what is it? Well, the most important thing about Maldita Castilla is that it’s not Ghosts ‘n’ Goblins. The second most important thing is that it’s really bloody close to being Ghosts ‘n’ Goblins.
Posts Tagged ‘maldita castilla’
By Adam Smith on August 31st, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- darkChozo : “Okay, yeah. I'm not at the point where there's multiple tiers of quality, so I didn't realize that could be an issue. For fairness's sake, ...” on Twenty Bucks: Neverwinter
- colossalstrikepackage : “Yeah. This is definitely what I want more of on this site. Subversive is good if it's truthful. And I think Rab's nailed the board ...” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die
- microminiature : “I am trembling with reasonable apprehension.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- sinister agent : “That was why I never went back to the first game after playing the first level. It was alright, and the concept was neat, but ...” on Wot I Think: Sanctum 2
- Dana : “No Ghostface ? I'm impressed.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery