It’s a bit of an indie season, innit? News reaches us that comments-regular Cliffski’s latest game - Kudos 2 – is now available to buy for the sum of twelve quid. Its the sequel to his popular alternate-take on the Sims – think the Sims meet Princess Maker. And if you don’t know Princess Maker, think Championship Manager with a Teenage Girl, except Kudos is about 20-somethings. I liked the first one, and this one seems a genuine improvement, not least because of the cool indy aesthetic brought by Jamie “Suburban Glamour” McKelvie. A demo can be downloaded off the electric internet. It’s amazing! Like, a game just arriving on your hard-drive by clicking on your screen. This shit is going to catch on. Seriously, try it.
Posts Tagged ‘Man – what was that other comic Jamie did?’
By Kieron Gillen on October 2nd, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- Jinnigan : “In addition to the Day 1 DLC being basically strongarmed out of them by retail suppliers, I want to note that manually putting ranger mode ...” on Wot I Think: Metro: Last Light
- makute : “http://lmgtfy.co~ *ducks*” on GameFace: Valve’s AR Goggles Surface Elsewhere
- Berzee : “That's fine if it's true, but it also means that Nidhogg shouldn't get coverage on a website about games that you can play on your ...” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- killias2 : “You can be critical, but this is almost certainly supposed to follow Syndicate Wars. It was released in 1996, Mike Diskette was Lead on it, ...” on In Dream Kickstarter Nostalgia Hype MegaNews…
- stampy : “Oh... and careful with those skill choices. $6 a respec, and all that.” on Neverwinter Money Exploit Sees Cryptic Turn Back Time