Posts Tagged ‘Man!’
By Kieron Gillen on August 7th, 2008.
While I was away, Jim sent this to me with a “I think this is one for you” attached. Yes, after Princess Maker, Dangerous High School Girls In Trouble and living opposite a girls’ school in Bath, I’m RPS’ Teenage girl specialist and only a restraining order or chemical castration can stop me. In short, Mean Girls is coming to the PC. How they doing it? It’s Puzzle Quest… but with Lindsay Lohan. Clueless and Pretty In Pink to follow. Blimey.
Why I’m actually half-sold in this conceptually beneath the cut.
Read the rest of this entry »
By Kieron Gillen on June 9th, 2008.
PCG’s Tim Edwards takes the prize for being the first guy to make a cock into a character when he went hands on with Spore. Come September, inevitably, millions of others will swiftly join Tim’s little fella – making this a release date at least one other way. Being mentally four, I’ll probably make one too. For those who are about to cock: we salute you.
Respond to our gibber
- Zap Brannigan : “I think the people in the Flare Path Foxer and pretty much any ARG would disagree with you. Though they are usually in the minority.” on Huh: Steam Adds Trading Cards, Profile XP System
- Nick : “Feeling depressed” on Greenlit: Game Dev Tycoon, RIOT, More
- Don Reba : “Valve has no shareholders. Being privately held is a major part of what defines it.” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- tormos : “I think we can all get the basic sense of what totally heterosexual means here. Referring to Valve's "Obligations to the community" is absurd. Valve ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Phasma Felis : “Shame, then, that it has no relation to the original and they just ripped off the name.” on Road Rage Turns Into Car Wars In Autoduel