Critical Mass came out t’other day on Steam. It’s a match-four game in which – wait! Don’t go! Well, I never. What a rude young cabal. They just up and clicked away. Whatever. We don’t need them, casual fans. We’ve got this bad boy, a game that is half Rubik’s cube, half Bejeweled, all okay to play even if you are not a stay-at-home-Mum-thank-you-very-much. Read on for some more thoughts.
Posts Tagged ‘Manic Game Studios’
By Brendan Caldwell on June 22nd, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- Elevory : “I'm actually quite fond of the sprinting/melee mechanism. For whatever reason, it comes across as intuitive to my mind. What bothers me, however, are the ...” on Reus And Renaissance Heroes Are Things You Can Play
- PikaBot : “And without Valve providing the platform and audience for them, the time they spent on it would net them exactly zero dollars. Thirty percent is ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- TwwIX : “The show is decent but the game is pretty fucking lackluster and lacks any cohesive structure or meaningful content. It's hardly an MMO. It's a ...” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs
- David Bliff : “What don't you like? It's not the easiest thing to learn but I think the game is incredibly compelling.” on Reus And Renaissance Heroes Are Things You Can Play
- David Bliff : “Confirmed: Reus is amazing. It's definitely deeper and a little less approachable than other recent god games like From Dust. But it really is more ...” on Reus And Renaissance Heroes Are Things You Can Play