My admirable, handsome, humble, delightful paymaster Mr. Walker already mentioned the remarkable looking Mari0 in October, but it wasn’t out then. Truth be told, it’s not quite out yet – but at about 10 tomorrow evening, this amazing mash-up of Super Mario and Portal 2 will downloadable. I point out it’s Portal 2 to make a clear distinction: it has the gel and it will eventually have online co-op (currently it has local) in addition to the Portal gun. It also has Super Mario Bros, but let’s not hold that against it. Even more moving imagery of it exists through this portal. Come… 0
Posts Tagged ‘Mari0’
By Craig Pearson on March 2nd, 2012.
By John Walker on October 17th, 2011.
I began today posting a spoof video of the SNES’s Mega Man, with a Portal gun. It made me smile. I end today posting a genuine video of a game where two people are remaking the original Super Mario Bros, with a Portal gun: Mari0. It made me smile much bigger. I got hold of an early version. It made me do that weird mix of smiling and frowning that Mario Bros games do, except with the bigger grins for clever portal application. They’re going to get sued into space by about fifteen different companies at once, but fortunately they don’t seem to mind.
Respond to our gibber
- Jim Rossignol : “We've certainly put some time into thinking about interiors, but they're simply beyond our means at present.” on Sir, You Are Hiking In The Mountains
- SuicideKing : “I played Metro: Last Light” on What Did You Get Up To: Last Knight
- Snids : “Congratulations! You did it!” on Sir, You Are Hiking In The Mountains
- ihih : “There's no equestrianing it's graphical prowess” on What Did You Get Up To: Last Knight
- JB : “But let's not forget that there are several types of robots.” on Sir, You Are Hiking In The Mountains