This week we turn our gaze to Fallen Earth, the widely underrated post-apocalyptic MMO which was recently acquired by free-to-play network, GamersFirst. We spoke to Marie Croall, Lead Designer, about the evolution of the game, the challenges of making those changes work, and the basic challenges of running an MMO at the smaller end of things.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Marie Croall’
By Dan Grill on November 5th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- aepervius : “Ask the guys making the "syndicate" shooter how well that cross pollination went...” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- Mr-Link : “Oh god, now that you mentioned it I shudder to think what actual Hotline Miami Fan fiction is like. Personally, I wouldn't even dare type ...” on Hotline Miami 2: Multiplayer? No. Map Editor? Hopefully!
- mouton : “Hype is one of the most harmful phenomena on the internet. Even if the hyped game(film, music, whatever) is genuinely good, it can still blow ...” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush
- darkChozo : “Do I sense a Kickstarter?” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- ResonanceCascade : “The facts are legit, but the interpretation of the group numbers is taking some liberties. We have no idea if HL3 is actually on the ...” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush