We sent Brendan to the Hawken press event in London, and there he caught up with Mark Long, boss at Meteor, the company responsible for publishing the F2P mech combat game. From there it was a journey into alternative business models, transmedia experiments, live-action mech-movies, rivalry between mech games, and the appeal of adult diapers.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Mark Long’
By Brendan Caldwell on November 29th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Rumpel : “again with the "this game is REALLY f2p" bs john... 1) you can buy ressurection scrolls with minimal cooldown and chain them indefinitly to become ...” on Neverwinter Money Exploit Sees Cryptic Turn Back Time
- jimbonbon : “What happened to high definition videos? No gameplay and 240p makes me sad :( Edit. 720 will do. http://www.youtu~” on Batman: Arkham Origins Trailer Still Shows No Game
- BooleanBob : “For some reason my brain assumed you were talking about Gender Wars, a very different take on the mid-nineties squad-level isometric RTS, a remake of ...” on In Dream Kickstarter Nostalgia Hype MegaNews…
- JiminyJickers : “I'm keen for some turn based strategy with base building. Have tried to play M.A.X. again recently, but the interface is a bit too difficult ...” on On A Stick: Moon Rising’s New Beta
- Kohlrabi : “So you say there are PC gamers craving for a well-made open-world western game? I wonder if Rockstar knows.” on Wot I Think: Call Of Juarez – Gunslinger