No, really, it’s for you, Steve. The rest you guys can watch it to, I suppose. In it developers Kerberos talk a bit about what they’re up to with Sword of the Stars II: a dark force returning to the universe, giant spacecraft raking each other with giant beam-weapons, a complex and story-driven 4X game, an empire-driven hierarchies and organisation, complex diplomacy, and so on. Interestingly, lead designer Martin Cirulis suggests that the game will essentially start you “mid-game”, in that you won’t be building up the races from scratch to fight the big bad, you’ll already be well developed, and taking it from there.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Martin Cirulis’
By Jim Rossignol on March 7th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- pakoito : “GODDAMNIT CRAIGH, PLAY THE GAMES ALREAD...oh, hello Adam.” on Pagan Prose: Crusader Kings II – The Old Gods
- parkesie959 : “I could definately see a Skyrim style Western game, it would be a lot of fun. Bethesda, please!” on Wot I Think: Call Of Juarez – Gunslinger
- phelix : “So the final stages of cp_dustbowl would have lots of strategic depth, according to you?” on Why Not? – PlanetSide 1 Kinda Free Now, F2P Soon
- sockdemon : “http://en.wikipe~ Strikes again!” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- Skhalt : “The european server has been merged with the NA one (Gemini) a while back. That means that your old characters will be waiting for you ...” on Why Not? – PlanetSide 1 Kinda Free Now, F2P Soon