Posts Tagged ‘Marvel-Universe-Online’
By Alec Meer on December 30th, 2007.
Well, hello. I’ve just gone six days without the internet. Cursed steam-age parents. Remind me to never, ever leave my house again.
Clearly, I’ve a lot of news to catch up on, once I’ve finished staring in fascinated horror at some of the angry reader comments on the Eurogamer Top 50 Games of 2007 feature, which all four of us RPSites contributed to enthusiastically. My prediction: by 2009, Halo and Mario fans will have reached such numbers and ferocity that they’ll have formed their own nation, constantly at war with the rest of the Earth.
By Alec Meer on November 14th, 2007.
This seems a little like spotting three magpies on the lawn and ringing everyone you know to tell them they’re going to die, but maybe there’s something in it. Has Marvel Universe Online, the next project from City of Heroes developers Cryptic, gone the way of Jean Grey?* Read the rest of this entry »
Respond to our gibber
- Cinek : “ye! so let's stop giving money to anyone who sells stuff on 3rd party platforms! And without XXX or YYY providing the platform and audience ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Tams80 : “Liar, liar, pants on fire!” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- Gazz : “Magic Carpet 2 is still installed on my PC and I play it once in a while. It's not that it was a good game ...” on EA Dares To Question Holiness Of Old Games
- Ernesto25 : “Can you remember where it came in the playing stats? Genuine question. Tbh half life would still find a audience and portal 2 at least ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Ernesto25 : “People would play anything for free at least once. I'm sorry that buying the game and learning how to play it seems strange. It wasn't ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update