I was recently able to sit down for a game of Mass Effect 3’s four-player co-op mode, Galaxy At War. So, what is it, exactly? What does it add to the game? And is it going to distract you from the single player? I think I’ve answered that all below, along with four brand new screenshots you can click on to enlarge.
Posts Tagged ‘Mass Effect 3: Galaxy At War’
Respond to our gibber
- maximiZe : “Nothing about this game is unique.” on Less Wooden: War Logs Improves Voice Acting
- borut : “Because of the expense of releasing this content as DLC for all previous Microsoft platforms, as well as current market conditions, we’ve decided to focus ...” on Skulls Of The Shogun Escapes Windows 8 Tyranny
- Kobest : “Not even an inch! :D But joking aside, don't get me wrong, there were some geniune moments in the game. Going into the memories of ...” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- Velko : “I see what you did there.” on Less Wooden: War Logs Improves Voice Acting
- 手機殼 : “手機殼... Just to allow you know your website seems a little bit strange on Firefox on my netbook utilizing Linux ....” on As Narbacular Drop Is to Portal