Critical Mass came out t’other day on Steam. It’s a match-four game in which – wait! Don’t go! Well, I never. What a rude young cabal. They just up and clicked away. Whatever. We don’t need them, casual fans. We’ve got this bad boy, a game that is half Rubik’s cube, half Bejeweled, all okay to play even if you are not a stay-at-home-Mum-thank-you-very-much. Read on for some more thoughts.
Posts Tagged ‘match of the day’
By Brendan Caldwell on June 22nd, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- Derpentine : “I'm fairly sure Jim is getting some kind of kickback from these chaps. Either way, Procedural World looks far better and although not exactly showing ...” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview
- WJonathan : “Looks like a Lovecraftian-sca~ disaster. Procedurally generated plot arcs and characters? "the procedural plots are generated from basic blueprints" No, it's either randomly generated or ...” on Polyptical Discourse: The Kingsport Cases
- DarkLiberator : “A trailer that shows gameplay and explains the game. Good one.” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134
- The Random One : “It seems to know how to use a narrow but versatile pool of movesets. We'll have to wait for it to come out of course, ...” on Coil Up With A Good Game: Teslagrad Footage
- The Random One : “Uh, the last video in the post is pretty much gameplay only.” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview