VG247 have been having a good old chinwag with the man from Runic, Max Schaefer, and he’s spilled a few beans from the Torchlight II jar. Most interesting is that they’ve yet to set the limit for co-op party sizes: “The sweet spot, just from playing in the office, is 1-4 players… It’s an ongoing debate right now where we set the maximum number of players in the game. It’ll probably be between four and eight.” He also boasts that the game contains a lot more content, including “multiple hub cities”, and PvP. Interesting stuff. The game is due later this year… presumably before Diablo III.
Posts Tagged ‘Max Schaefer’
By Jim Rossignol on January 7th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- 手機殼 : “手機殼... Just to allow you know your website seems a little bit strange on Firefox on my netbook utilizing Linux ....” on As Narbacular Drop Is to Portal
- ResonanceCascade : “No one ever said they were anything else, so I'm not sure who you'd be arguing with.” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush
- JackShandy : “I too am disappointed that more people haven't lost their jobs for making games I dislike.” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- GrantNZ : “Oh that's a cute piece of obtuse advice, right?” on Wot I Think: Soundodger
- JackShandy : “We explored different design ideas. We put a bunch of possibilities together, like maybe an open-world game where you shoot people, or a straight-up single-player ...” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare