Do you like your platform games ultra-minimalist and covered in blood? Then you will enjoy tricky browser-based platformer Meat Boy, which I discovered thanks to the sterling data-mining of IndieGames.com. Meat Boy, you see, is a bleeding chunk of flesh with a distinctly jumping-based task ahead of him: defeat the platforms to rescue Band-aid Girl. Leaping and wall-jumping to victory, Meat Boy leaves a trail of blood spatter where-ever he goes. See, I knew you’d like it. A direct download is available here.
Posts Tagged ‘meat boy’
By Jim Rossignol on October 6th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- Geewhizbatman : “Oh my yes. Disgustingly Decadent. Unabashedly Baroque. Overtly Opulant! *waves fan---but then places it near the heart?! Scandal!*” on Diablincoln: Second Chance Heroes Fuses ARPGs, History
- Jim Rossignol : “Humble pre-orders get into the second wave of access, after KS early access tiers.” on Sir, You Are Hiking In The Mountains
- galaxion : “I gave up ever seeing this on the PC (hassled them for years on their website and fb pages) so, only a month ago I ...” on Hello Games Announces Joe Danger For PC
- Ross Angus : “OK: the bottom image is a Renault FT, and the one second from the left is the flag of Prince-Bishopric of Liège. I can't work ...” on What Did You Get Up To: Last Knight
- Terribleperson : “Seconded on Tesla. The guy next to Abe on the right will almost certainly be DaVinci given the mini heli blades. I hope the orator ...” on Diablincoln: Second Chance Heroes Fuses ARPGs, History