Reptile Games send word that they’re working on “a customizable fighting/beat ‘em up game”, and would really like us to have a look. Let’s take a look, shall we? You know, just to be polite. It’s called Megabtye Punch, which suggests it might just be a videogame. There’s some footage below, which allows us to see that it’s all a bit Super Smash Bros, with a colourful slab of platforming whirling before your eyes at surprising speed. They go into quite some detail about how the fighting works, but what about that “customizable” notion? Well, you build your own character. Impressive, eh? Impressive.
Posts Tagged ‘Megabyte Punch’
By Jim Rossignol on February 4th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- Grargh : “If they don't at least break even, it will tear me apart.” on Ferry Good: Sinking Ship Simulator
- Lanfranc : “Are there any Greek myths that aren't about overreaching ambition in one way or another? Prometheus: "I can steal from the gods and get away ...” on Polyptical Discourse: The Kingsport Cases
- solidsquid : “BUILD THE SHIP YOU'RE ON CURRENTLY THEN SINK IT :D” on Ferry Good: Sinking Ship Simulator
- Bhazor : “Not the best sinking ship sim I've played but still a damn fine one. http://www.youtu~” on Ferry Good: Sinking Ship Simulator
- Soulstrider : “Only seen TotalBiscuits video about this, it has some neat concepts but according to the posts here it's still buggy will wait unti it's out ...” on Capturetrainridefight! – Dragon’s Prophet’s Open Beta