I’m a lapsed football fan, so I’m writing this not knowing a) where Euro 2012 is being held, b) if any of the British teams have made it to the finals, and c) if goalies are paying much attention to the ten-step rule. I have heard of Lionel Messi, though. But even as a missing link in the Mexican wave of foot-o-ball trivia, I knew that there would be an EA Euro 2012 game released this year, just like I knew the sun would be up this morning. What’s surprising is that EA Sports UEFA Euro 2012 (that’s a mad name) will be DLC for Fifa 12 game and not sold in the shops.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Messi is Bessti’
By Craig Pearson on March 29th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Jumwa : “If you register Bulletstorm on Origin does it still come saddled with GFWL? If not, then I'll get it.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- goettel : “Saw it, bought it, want it now. Also: Oculus, plz !” on 7 Days To Die Looks Virally Impressive
- oWn4g3 : “Hm are those key stores (like the one selling Metro) trustworthy though? I got the game already from Steam but it would be a great ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- iniudan : “TWO-FACE” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- Lanfranc : “I'd suggest doing things manually at least until you have learned how to do them, then going with Mechjeb from there on. Not just for ...” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program