Adventure, ho! In the sense of heading out, of course, not issuing a demand to an unimaginative lady of the night. This latest pay-more-or-less-what-you-want bundle to hit the net is a pretty good deal, with seven games for the usual pay-more-or-less-what-you want, including Gemini Rue and a brand new offering called The Sea Will Claim Everything, a bit of charity, and an interesting way to help kickstart a new developer without spending a penny extra.
Posts Tagged ‘metal dead’
By Richard Cobbett on May 23rd, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Viroso : “Well, that sounds like too much weight put on a few indie devs. They aren't the only people who find out about games, or talk ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Joshua Northey : “If you think LoL is a grand strategy game I would love to introduce you to turn based strategy...” on The Sunday Papers
- Viroso : “From my perspective, their point of view sounded like they didn't see much dignity in her work.” on The Sunday Papers
- Joshua Northey : “So thinking MOBA's don't properly fit in the strategy genre now equals hating them? I realize most gamers are intellectual snobs who want to think ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Guttsy911 : “I know for a fact that some PC builders snatch keys from new nvidia cards they install in computers (buy a card get Metro (or ...” on Power Cuts And Responsibility: Making Metro: Last Light