Hot off the news: Metal Gear Solid creators Konami are advertising for “Project engineers for the latest Metal Gear Solid targeted for high-end consoles and PC.” What could this possibly mean? We brought on our own engineers to decode it, and it seems that could mean the fifth proper game of Snake is headed for the computer machines. Of course we already sort of knew that was happening from way back in 2009, but it’s nice to have it confirmed in internet writing. Unsurprisingly, the game is unlikely to be out until late 2013, or early 2014. So that is some far-away news.
Posts Tagged ‘Metal Gear Solid 5’
By Jim Rossignol on February 24th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- JKjoker : “could be many things, probably a combination of all of them *lack of cheap tiers *lack of attractive bonuses to higher tiers *not having an ...” on Guns For Hire: Jagged Alliance – Flashback
- Koozer : “He basically rips all the subtlety and nuance out and replaces them with blood and the colour brown.” on Off To Eat Some Innards: American McGee’s OZombies
- KenTWOu : “Perfectionist difficulty doesn't have Mark & Execute feature.” on Man On Man Action: Splinter Cell: Blacklist Co-op Trailer
- Ninja Foodstuff : “Technically his name is Timotei StoneFACE.” on There Is No Barrier To The Door Kickers Trailer
- Novotny : “The trajectory of flaming gases and what-not exiting that barrel does not match the angle of elevation of said barrel. I find this mildly annoying.” on SEGA At Rezzed 2013! Rome 2, Company Of Heroes 2