Our London-based agent Brendan Caldwell recently talked to the men who are responsible for the resurrection of ill-fated MMO-shooter, APB. Michael Boniface and Zak Littwin, who hail from the original Realtime Worlds team, had quite a lot to say about the current state of their project. Read on for Uzi lovin’.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Michael Boniface’
By Brendan Caldwell on January 27th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- ColdSpiral : “I'm pretty sure your tinfoil hat is on a bit tight. You've made the same complaint in all two of the articles Jim has posted ...” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview
- ShinRyuuken : “It's Turtling the MOBA.” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- TwwIX : “This seems like a fun, lighthearted spin off the original two Call of Juarez games that i also enjoyed. I like that Ubisoft is pursuing ...” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134
- BigKid66 : “Was trying to start a pun thread (magnetism)...an~ failed miserably” on Coil Up With A Good Game: Teslagrad Footage
- ShinRyuuken : “I might back this, but I'm not sure. I want them to get it off the ground. So what if it's another arena shooter? Gives ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena