I remember back in the 1.0 days of internet browsers. When I needed it to do anything, I’d have to install toolbars, plug-ins, all kinds of additions that had nothing to do with slowly downloading images of Agent Scully or e-mailing people I didn’t know about my feelings. Nowadays, I can see Scully in the blink of an eye, I have no emotions, and browsers can play games with barely a hitch. To prove just how far they’ve come, Mozilla has just released BrowserQuest: a cute HTML 5 powered MMORPG.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Microsoft are the worst’
By Craig Pearson on March 27th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Vorphalack : “''But overall, I think it works at least reasonably well, and it’s one of the few systems that actually make an effort to correct behavior ...” on Valve’s CS: GO Overwatch Are Always Watching
- Beernut : “I hope, that was meant methaphorically, it's not exactly crystal-clear at first glance. We should be be more careful when dealing with topics like this, ...” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC
- Astartes : “Just release the fucking game on PC and quit faffing about. Sick of this shit. And oh my; that CG trailer was awful.” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC
- Cinek : “haha, as far as I wish it wouldn't be truth - totally agreed. COD and Halo creators... rather those people you'd want to avoid.” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC
- Asherie : “@Jaks Do you want the writers of those books to keep writing more? Cuz every time you lend a book you deprive them of that ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity