Did you know that 90% of all gaming videos on Yourfaceinatube are Modern Warfare related? And that 99.99% one of them has music that’s been recorded in a scrapyard crushing machine? I believe there’s an option labelled “scrrrrrawwwwwwewrarrr” during upload that adds it. In addition, every video must have at least two labels, pointing to various other videos that benefit you, the viewer, and for no other reason. There’s an exciting world of video-making that I’m just not a part of. If you’d like to get some of that action, but don’t own the game, Modern Warfare 3′s multiplayer is to free play now and all weekend on Steam. If you start downloading now, you can spend the evening Warfareing Modernly 3ish, like the chaps in the video below.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Middleman Reference!’
By Craig Pearson on February 17th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Fliver : “To The Moon didn't have much backbone period. The value of authenticity at a time when death is near and the usefulness of lessons learned ...” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- Fliver : “The game's not going to be infinite. You could argue for games that have far fewer choices but don't dovetail (eg Witcher 2) being better, ...” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- myelbow : “To be clear for the lazy or Google impaired, Shadowrun was an '80s pen and paper RPG that was most excellent when compared to a ...” on Shadowrun Returns Returning Next Month, Bringing Editor
- John Connor : “This kind of thing worked for the Witcher, maybe with a bit of polish they could make something of this game yet.” on Less Wooden: War Logs Improves Voice Acting
- Brocktoon : “When Penny Arcade says your game "is just… it’s very, very well made", I think you can expect to sell a few copies.” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice