Indie type Miguel Sternberg sends word of a new batch of games at Toronto-based Artsy Games Incubator (which I initially read as Arsey Games Incubator). These include a multiplayer sequel to his own Night of the Cephalopods, which I do like very much. The two-player game, Cephalopods Co-op Cottage Defence, sees “a lady scientist, her clockwork valet” – which looks like a cat in a hat and monocle – defending their cottage from floating evil octopi. Use a shotgun to kill the cephalapods, and a hammer to repair the barricades. Can you survive until dawn? Probably not if you’re playing two-handed like me. Best wait for housemates to turn up and play. In the meantime, go browse the rest of the Artsy games.
Posts Tagged ‘Miguel Sternberg’
By Jim Rossignol on July 16th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- cocoleche : “Jesus christ, you whiny baby.” on Shadowrun Returns Returning Next Month, Bringing Editor
- skyturnedred : “My guess is when they see games like Bioshock: Infinite they have to go back to the drawing board to match today's expectations. When they ...” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush
- staberas : “no way give the source !! (heh nice one eh? ) Last time i checked source 2 would be source with minor gfx upgrades, as ...” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush
- DrScuttles : “There was a discounted pizza in Tesco earlier. Ham and pineapple.” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- Sian : “Actually, you can buy ingame gold for real-world money. You can earn the gold in the game too, of course, and you can buy virtual ...” on Knights of Pen & Paper Rolls For Initiative Today