Help an indie out. Miner Wars MMO, the promising looking space-based sandbox mining sim, has decided to go for the pre-order dollar. Twenty of them, to be precise. That down payment will help them kickstart the multiplayer version of their rock grinder, and pay for two years of access to the game.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Miner Wars MMO’
By Craig Pearson on January 12th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- fish99 : “I replayed them both late last year (in stereo 3D with nvidia 3D Vision) and they're as good as ever :)” on Pre-Thief: Dark Camelot Footage
- JeepBarnett : “Also, Counter-Strike: GO is doing a 'free weekend' and half off till Monday: http://blog.coun~” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- scatterlogical : “Geez, you guys are pretty harsh. I'd be feeling pretty flat and emotional-less too if my livelihood was stolen by an arrow to the knee.” on The Younger Scrolls: Morblivion – Frontiers
- qweqwer2 : “google” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- lamiamistral : “Minor correction: the copy of Mass Effect 1 on Amazon does NOT activate on Origin and states as much on the page.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back