I’d forgotten that Minecraft can be terrifying. It wasn’t until I was leading a conga line of zombies through a dark forest, hunger stinging me, dehydration stabbing away, that I remembered the fear it can instil. I say “remembered”, like I rationalised it. “Ah, yes. This feels familiar”. Really, I was screaming and swearing and panicking and clenching. MineZ sharpens Minecraft’s fangs
in the same way that DayZ turned Arma II feral.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘MineZ’
By Craig Pearson on August 4th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Don Reba : “you and I” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Pliqu3011 : “Exploitative? Even if the creators get “only” 30%, how much do you think they would earn if they modeled those hats, maps etc. for use ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- KingVrox : “Really? The part at the motel was, in my opinion, one of the weakest parts of the series. Using a pillow to muffle a gunshot, ...” on Telltale On ‘Weird’ Experiments, Revisiting Comedy
- TreuloseTomate : “Well, TF2 is still fun. But it's a different game than what has been released over 5 years ago.” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Earl-Grey : “Oh Craig already owns Dark Souls, the swine. He just brazenly refuses to listen to sense. ...but we still love him, bless him.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back