Remember when Google made a big deal of running Bastion in Chrome? They made the opposite of that fuss with Mini Ninjas, Io Interactives’s cute little NinjSim. I mean, I only noticed when I was poking around the Chrome store for a browser add-on. I clicked it expecting a webbified version of the game, but as far as I can tell it’s not been fiddled with in the slightest. In less than a minute, I was playing the first level of the game, full screen, with no obvious technical issues. Oh, apart from the bizarre payment model.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘minininjas’
By Craig Pearson on March 28th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- theallmightybob : “I know the maps are small, but no minimap makes me a sad panda, and the game wouldent edge scroll unless I missed something.” on On A Stick: Moon Rising’s New Beta
- stampy : “They can write pre-alpha under the title if they want, but the game is very much released.” on Neverwinter Money Exploit Sees Cryptic Turn Back Time
- stampy : “I've got something worse than celestial coins... I didn't know about the exploits, and on sunday morning, I decided to buy some zen for character ...” on Neverwinter Money Exploit Sees Cryptic Turn Back Time
- MellowKrogoth : “Agreed about some of these push updates being a bit annoying, but the format change you speak about only happened once AFAIR. Sounds like you ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- chargen : “LO WANG DROP SOAP” on Heads A Lopping: Shadow Warrior Teaser