For a browser-based RTS it’s looking pretty complex, featuring a number of historical factions with their own hero characters, player-driven trading economics, PvP and Guild vs Guild battles, and the ability to travel about with your merchants, trading as you go. Developers Snail need as many people as possible for this next stage of their testing, so go give it a look.
Posts Tagged ‘Ministry Of War’
By John Walker on August 21st, 2010.
We have 100 beta keys for the beta of free-to-play MMO RTS Ministry of War to give away today.
100, so it’s going to be a super-fast first-come-first served scenario. The first one hundred people to email firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “I’d like to join the ministry” will get a code. And they’re all gone. Thanks for playing, folks.
Respond to our gibber
- KwisatzHaderach : “Can anyone tell me if they kicked out the holo block? That was by far my favorite and most used thing in the game. Can't ...” on Wot I Think: Sanctum 2
- Shadowcat : “I'd argue that they're easier to carry :) A good CRT still has some advantages over LCD tech (and perhaps always will), so it really ...” on N Times: The Way Of The Ninja Updates
- KwisatzHaderach : “The thing I really dislike about Sanctum 1 was that enemies scale with waves. So it took about the same amount of time/shots to kill ...” on Wot I Think: Sanctum 2
- WastedYeti : “PLEASE release on Steam!” on N Times: The Way Of The Ninja Updates
- Low Life : “But will every hair of the dog's fur be individually modelled? I bet they won't, because consoles are shit.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery