There are a few Half-Life 2 mods that basically constitute The Further Adventures of Gordon Freeman. Sometimes these isolated chapters make me want to dive headfirst back into the unfinished trilogy, and sometimes they’re just a reminder of what Source did well. Other times, though, they manage to articulate More Half-Life 2 while at the same time having a strong whiff of first-order originality, served with their own own flourishes of design brilliance. Minerva was one such outing, and Mission Improbable is another.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Mission Improbable’
By Jim Rossignol on August 7th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Deano2099 : “But Quinns told me board games were cool! You guys need to settle this. In the ring.” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die
- junglist 69 : “Geez not the face!!!!!!!!” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134
- Tei : “While doing experiments, we have discovered that by well placed C4 in ships we can save lives, by stoping a ship from sinking vertically making ...” on Ferry Good: Sinking Ship Simulator
- jonfitt : “GAh! Those missiles have fins front and back and only one engine at the back... Presumably the fins contain reserves of air that they squirt ...” on Shooting The Moon: Lunar Flight Adds Multiplayer
- solymer89 : “So is Edison the bad guy in this? He throws light-bulbs and the burnt husks of dogs at you for his attacks.” on Coil Up With A Good Game: Teslagrad Footage