Would you call Minecraft in the Crysis engine Mynecraft or Minecryft? I prefer the second, because the first could be a typo, whereas the only legitimate reason for coming up with the second is if there’s a Crysis mod that adds Minecraft to it. Wait, there is! And it’s called… what, ‘Craftable‘? Seriously?
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘misspelling for comedic effect’
By Craig Pearson on January 20th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Gap Gen : “Yes indeed, there's no "right" to pirate in any sense. People do it because they can.” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- SwENSkE : “Poverty is Freedom WAR IS PEACE FREEDOM IS SLAVERY IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH Are you working at Minitrue?” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- Manac0r : “2gb VRAM!?! *Kicks Tri-Sli 580's with measly 1.5gb....* "Hello, Visa, long time no speak! I have need of your services once again..."” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives
- Chalky : “This is an excellent article and there's one additional benefit that shareable games would have over the current situation: You want to improve the quality ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- Kobest : “Oh man, HL2DM, those were the days :'(” on Valve’s CS: GO Overwatch Are Always Watching