If there is any nuclear-powered cyberninjas deciding world issues for the Illuminati via proxy battles after travelling to a deserted ice cave in a submarine simulator you buy to donate to charity today, THIS would be your one.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘mojam 2’
By Cara Ellison on March 13th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- Lanfranc : “Jobim's "One Note Samba"” on The Soaring ’20s: Contrast Platforms On The Shadows
- The Random One : “Yeah. Besides Crackdown (boring), Prototype (Activision, ew), Infamous (not out for anything I own) and Saints' Row 4 (not out yet) there's nothing out there. ...” on Parkour Vs Zombies: Techland’s Dying Light
- LennyLeonardo : “Yeah, and that's after they tried to convince us that the previous one was number 360. At least Sony can count. P.S Iloveconsolesact~” on Sir, You Are Hiking In The Mountains
- Freud : “On paper this is exactly how I would want a zombie game to be. I'm not sure I would trust Techland to pull it off.” on Parkour Vs Zombies: Techland’s Dying Light
- JimmyWild : “I think they learned their lesson after FFXI. In FFXI the graphics were all held back by the PS2 capabilities. This time, with FFXIV, it'll ...” on Final Fantasy XIV Rebirthing Its Realm In August