The handsome writer clicks on the Steam Store and types the word “zombie” into the search bar. Too many. He reorganises them by game only. Still too many. They’re everywhere. Surrounding us. An outbreak. It’s only a matter of time before — wait, what’s that groaning? Where is it coming from? He moves to his browser and checks his tabs. That wasn’t there before. He starts closing tabs down, isolating the infected tab: move Gmail, get away Reddit Aww, flee Katy Perry vs Aha. Just one more tab sits, keeping the outbreak from spreading. Slowly, uncertainly he clicks the ‘x’ on the Apple store tab and reveals the source: it’s the Contagion GDC trailer.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Monochrome’
By Craig Pearson on March 8th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- razgon : “Such a horrible game - You constantly move through mobs while attacking, the world is horrible, the graphics are horrible, the combat system is frankly ...” on Capturetrainridefight! – Dragon’s Prophet’s Open Beta
- Bluerps : “I think the landless adventurers are a feature that everyone gets, not only the pagans.” on Pagan Prose: Crusader Kings II – The Old Gods
- Bluerps : “This says it pretty well, I think. I like to say that the game is more "historically inspired" than "historically accurate". You can get a ...” on Pagan Prose: Crusader Kings II – The Old Gods
- Clavus : “I'll give this game a go once they release their Rift support. Been waiting for something new to try after I completed the HL2 series.” on Mods In Spaceeeee: Strike Suit Zero Steam Workshop
- Totally heterosexual : “YO THEM DOGS THEY WALK AROUND THE FUCKING HOUSE goty10/10mountai~” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery