Remember how we laughed and cried over arcade physics racer Trials 2? Okay, well we did. And lots of people loved it, and lo it was some kind of hit. Well, Red Lynx haven’t been sitting on their hands staring at the ceiling since they made it, no sir, they’ve been making another silly side-on zooming and jumping game, called Monster Trucks Nitro. (Secretly been around for a while, we just weren’t paying attention. Shh!) There’s a demo through that link, but the download is slow. Fortunately you can also get it on Steam too. Hooray!
Posts Tagged ‘monster trucks nitro’
By Jim Rossignol on January 30th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- Synesthesia : “I just realised i really, really want to play racing games with an occulus rift. Checking my sides!” on Imaginative Car Pun Headline: Grid 2′s Eliminator
- Svant : “So if you go up level all enemies get stronger, thus making your gear instantly weaker? Like Dead Island did? If that is so, what ...” on Hands On: Grim Dawn
- Synesthesia : “Sounds fantastic, but the horrid, horrid art direction has taken me away me from this one. Everything seems like it's been chromed and embossed in ...” on Hands On: Grim Dawn
- Shezo : “LENSFLARESFACE” on Man On Man Action: Splinter Cell: Blacklist Co-op Trailer
- booleanz : “Lack of Ironside = I don't feel like a Jack Bauer esque midlife crisis rage fueled badass.” on Man On Man Action: Splinter Cell: Blacklist Co-op Trailer