We here at Rock, Paper, Shotgun love racing on two wheels the best, so we’re always glad to hear of freshly simulated motorcycle racing exploits. This is one such occasion, with the release of Capcom’s MotoGP ’08 demo. These are the fast bikes, yes sir. You can download 543mb of the historic Italian circuit at Mugello here, and then have a choice of riding as either Dani Pedrosa or Nicky Hayden, if such things matter to you. Both of them go fast.
Posts Tagged ‘motogp 08’
By Jim Rossignol on November 14th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- sabrage : “You already own it. You can find out in the span of five minutes whether or not you like it. It's the best game of ...” on Revealed – Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
- SuicideKing : “Hell, many people look for new games as an excuse to upgrade their PCs...Crysis 3, for example.” on PC FIFA 14 Will Be Previous-Gen Version
- SuicideKing : “Here, found this excellent workshop material on parallel computing, has a small section on parallel memory architectures, including UMA and NUMA (AMD calls the PS4 ...” on PC FIFA 14 Will Be Previous-Gen Version
- Phasma Felis : “"I don't know if it's night or day," he said, as the bright sunlight cast sharp shadows across his face.” on Less Wooden: War Logs Improves Voice Acting
- SuicideKing : “What?! All programs use virtual memory, OS sorts out what goes where, afaik.” on PC FIFA 14 Will Be Previous-Gen Version