Is it just me, or are there are large number of these off-road sims appearing at the moment? Judging by the ones whose gearsticks I’ve fiddled with recently I’d say that MotorM4x seems fairly unexceptional, but then I enjoy staying on the road and driving my truck while listening to Creedence, so who am I to say? If on the other hand you prefer nu-metal and an SUV, then this might just be for you. Perhaps you won’t crash off the side of the road and get stuck on a rock, like I did. 466mb, here.
Posts Tagged ‘motorm4x’
By Jim Rossignol on September 26th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- Colonel J : “That list is pretty much spot on, for me it was basically a combination of all those things, plus a case of Kickstarter fatigue having ...” on Guns For Hire: Jagged Alliance – Flashback
- Thurgret : “I poked my head in a couple months ago. Numbers are vastly diminished from what you'd probably be used to, and you'll have trouble putting ...” on Guild Wars 1 Development To Be Halted, Automated
- Uthred : “Disappointing that the enchantment system, the most contentious part of Neverwinters monetisation wasnt mentioned. Especially as summaries of it have been posted in the comments ...” on Twenty Bucks: Neverwinter
- Dominare : “Valve has a skin for Lina that costs $34.99. If EA did something like that people would go insane, but Valve somehow get a pass ...” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- Thurgret : “The world does feel far more alive, when it comes to that exploration. I would give it that. As long as you don't linger too ...” on Guild Wars 1 Development To Be Halted, Automated