Good news! Better news! BEST NEWS. TaleWorlds is finally pregnant with another Mount-&-Blade-shaped baby, and your hopes and dreams are the father. This is no With Fire and Sword-style spin-off, either. Or at least, that’s what the number two (and in Roman numerals, no less – making it the two-est two of them all) suggests. Unfortunately, I say “suggests” because there’s really not much else to say. All we have right now is a full title – Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – a brief description, and a trailer that seems determined to abandon its family lineage and become a Powerpoint Presentation.
Posts Tagged ‘Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord’
By Nathan Grayson on September 28th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- soldant : “Alternatively they don't think it'll really go anywhere. They're one of the best companies in gaming for sure, but Valve are still a business out ...” on GameFace: Valve’s AR Goggles Surface Elsewhere
- c-Row : “Well, in retrospect there's a very thin line between the hillarity of the names Miles Kilo and Mike Diskett.” on In Dream Kickstarter Nostalgia Hype MegaNews…
- c-Row : “Your gauss is as good as mine.” on In Dream Kickstarter Nostalgia Hype MegaNews…
- Valanthyr : “I don't know what you've done wrong with your soldier, but mine got through the whole content with 9 deaths in total, including a few ...” on Hands On: Grim Dawn
- frightlever : “When a gaming professional is having difficulty with the difficulty there's probably something wrong with the difficulty. Hey, when you're making a decent living playing ...” on Hands On: Grim Dawn