I’ve got a lot to write about recent Indie-faves later, but until then, here’s a quickie about a pre-RPS indie fave which caught my eye. Specifically, Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space. Digital Eel have released their IGF-winning sound-track for download and ear-listening. You can get it from here. Hell, the Demo is on the same page and I strongly recommend you to give it a shot if you haven’t already. It’s a gloriously hyper-speed space-exploration game. Essentially, when most normal humans play a game of Solitaire in a coffee break, people who read RPS should be playing things like Weird Worlds. And for more information, here’s my 2005-era Eurogamer review.
Posts Tagged ‘MP3s’
By Kieron Gillen on June 2nd, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- djbriandamage : “I think you're right. What I infer from Lake's statement is that Microsoft gives them a bunch of money in advance if they agree to ...” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled
- RedViv : “WHY IS MAX PAYNE TALKING TO ME” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled
- RedViv : “Good news. Been waiting for a konfirmation of that rumour.” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled
- Craig Pearson : “You'll still have content to explore, but you'll get more of it per chosen path.” on A Pair Of Wild(star) Videos Appear
- djbriandamage : “He's also the words that come out of the face, since he's Sam Lake, Remedy's lead writer. WORDFACE” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled