Three wise men once said, “Intergalactic, planetary. Planetary, intergalactic.” I think we all take solace from those words at some points in our life. For are we not all made of star stuff? Solar 2 is built on this species of Saganian wisdom. Coupled with some delightful planetary physics and a dash of good humour, it’s probably the best time you can have alone with a heavenly body. Um. That’s not what I mean. Um. Um.
Posts Tagged ‘Murudai’
By Brendan Caldwell on June 23rd, 2011.
By Jim Rossignol on March 29th, 2011.
“Play as asteroids, planets, stars and black holes in an infinite universe.” Eh? No, really. You actually play as celestial objects in a giant, sandbox space, complete with gravity and world-shattering collisions. Solar 2 is coming to PC in June, and I recommend taking a look at the trailer (below) to get an idea of what that entails. It’s quite the thing.
Read the rest of this entry »
Respond to our gibber
- Low Life : “But will every hair of the dog's fur be individually modelled? I bet they won't, because consoles are shit.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- ananasblau : “Nice dog photos, but i'm sure they have scenes in mind like the one I shot a few years ago: http://www.flick~” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- Henke : “Yes, you HAVE to pay for a hat. You NEED A HAT! Because it's cold outside.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- Tacroy : “... you get slots for like everything though - there's one for reaching level 30, one for level 60, one for reaching rank 10 in ...” on Twenty Bucks: Neverwinter
- djriverside : “Woah woah woah, people, that is NOT a Kickstarter link. This is spam. Don't touch.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery