Today is somewhat stressful. My one source of relief, bar relaxing bouts of onanism, has been the webgame which the ever-lovin’ Simon Parkin linked to me first thing this morning. It’s Music Catch. Shapes are thrown up from a line, arcing in the air before falling back to whence they came. You have to pick ‘em up. The yellow ones increase your multiplier. The red ones decrease it. The purple ones are a splendid super-weapon. The aim: Get as high a score as possible before the music stops. About the only thing I don’t like about is the over-pumped-and-excited words that flash up, breaking the contemplative little-book-of-calm mood. ” I heartily approve of Purple Power,” adds John Walker, before beating my best score effortlessly because I’m using a touchpad and he has a proper mouse.
Posts Tagged ‘music catch’
By Kieron Gillen on May 28th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- sinister agent : “Oh, I had no idea either, but it was obvious that "Pollito" wasn't who she was claiming to be. Whether that meant she was possessed ...” on On Difficulty: A Few Hours With System Shock 2
- Vorphalack : “''Is really easy to kill a spy with DR.'' Only if the spy isn't using the DR at the time.....or is just really bad. The ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Noise : “Though I personally think DS9 is the best trek series, I feel I must mention that Voyager is awesome 90s Star Trek. So much fun ...” on The Sunday Papers
- iavblog75 : “6... A work of a harvest,precisel~ because of your troublesome writing, we can feel so much weal, learn more our own understanding of their. The ...” on Quasi-Free Ubisoft Games
- derbefrier : “yes buy darksouls I need more noobs to invade :D also dont forget the mods : DSfix to fix the resolution http://blog.meta~ DSCfix so that ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back