Is it a coincidence that turn-based RPG Telepath RPG: Servants of God was released on Feb 14th, 2012? 20 divided by 12 is 1.666666666666667. Basically 1.6. What’s the multiplication symbol? An ‘x’. How else is ‘x’ used? When we say things like ‘an x number of boats’. So if we were to say an ‘x number of 16 (derived by multiplying 1.6 by ten) we get ‘a 20 of 16′. If you remove the ‘a’ and ‘of’, you get 2016. Ghostbuster’s II predicted that the world would end on Valentine’s day, 2016. What could this mean? It means the Middle-Eastern flavoured tactical treat Telepath is out now, obviously.
Posts Tagged ‘Mystic Craig’
By Craig Pearson on February 20th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Fliver : “The game's not going to be infinite. You could argue for games that have far fewer choices but don't dovetail (eg Witcher 2) being better, ...” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- myelbow : “To be clear for the lazy or Google impaired, Shadowrun was an '80s pen and paper RPG that was most excellent when compared to a ...” on Shadowrun Returns Returning Next Month, Bringing Editor
- John Connor : “This kind of thing worked for the Witcher, maybe with a bit of polish they could make something of this game yet.” on Less Wooden: War Logs Improves Voice Acting
- Brocktoon : “When Penny Arcade says your game "is just… it’s very, very well made", I think you can expect to sell a few copies.” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- derbefrier : “yeah i think my last play through was about that. I am sure I doubled that on my first play through(not that i remember) when ...” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush