In this week’s Gaming Made Me, Richard Cobbett reminisces about an old crush. No, not on the sexy vampire villainess of this classic adventure/RPG hybrid, but on one of the first games that taught him to demand better of story in these silly little computer game things.
Posts Tagged ‘mythology’
By Richard Cobbett on March 19th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- LordMidas : “Call of Poochy: Modern Collarfare (dear god!! my fragile mind!)” on OK, Seriously, Are They Going To Kill Call Of Duty Dog?
- drewski : “They do this every time they bring out a new engine. Obviously whatever the sales are on PC don't justify the cost of converting the ...” on PC FIFA 14 Will Be Previous-Gen Version
- Teovald : “No longer confined to Windows 8 but still Windows only :-/ . Very interested to hear some details about the Windows 8 launch. I guess ...” on Skulls Of The Shogun Escapes Windows 8 Tyranny
- Liudeius : “There you go again, dropping meaningless catch phrases like "boy's club" and "rape culture." The fact is, " just let it happen" is NOT "rape ...” on Who ‘Won’ E3 And Other Assorted Musings
- drewski : “The Xbone exclusives were basically running on the hardware, while anything cross platform was being run on PC.” on PC FIFA 14 Will Be Previous-Gen Version