I still don’t quite know if Sniper Elite V2 is as open and as stealthy as I’d like it to be. My hope is that it’s a bit like Hidden And Dangerous, just sniper-centric, but then I wake up every morning hoping for that game. This new walkthrough video shows one mission, trying to get an angle to snipe Müller, sliced into tiny chunks, so we’re left with little glimpses through the sniper’s scope rather than a complete picture. I want to know the choices made, the potential for the player to tell his own snipey story, but there’s not enough here. There’s some talk of recreating the places accurately, so it could be there’s enough open space to move around in, but until I know ‘ja’ or ‘nein’, I’m remaining snootily interested. I’ll have to wait for Brendan’s upcoming hands-on to know more.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Nazis. I hate these guys’
By Craig Pearson on March 21st, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- The Random One : “Damn city planners! Let them come at me, one wave at a time, while I'm armed with a gun that shoots continuously and unceasingly at ...” on Rezzed! Puppygames Hi-Score Competition, Space Hulk
- Lord Custard Smingleigh : “Vive la Rezzed Antarctica.” on Rezzed! Puppygames Hi-Score Competition, Space Hulk
- The Random One : “I think you mean Rezzed South America. North America already has plenty of toys. I want some!” on Rezzed! Puppygames Hi-Score Competition, Space Hulk
- shadowdeku : “I was able to get Neverwinter Nights 2 for $4 by just adding it manually from the game page. I already had most of the ...” on GoG Summer Sale Begins, Torchlight Currently Free
- Caiman : “Sadly casual offence posts are not RPS exclusive.” on Skulls Of The Shogun Escapes Windows 8 Tyranny