Those cheeky chaps at Wargaming.net first announced that World Of Tanks would be followed up by World Of Warplanes, and today they’re saying it will also see a free-to-play sequel in World of Battleships. Wargaming.net’s disembodied PR voice explained: “The large assortment of available warships will give various tactical opportunities, as all the machines have a unique combination of firepower, speed, armor, and endurance. Various naval maps with changing weather conditions will enrich the gameplay, and the realistic graphics will transport players into the epic battles that changed the course of human history.” This apparently “completes” the World Of trilogy, although there’s no clear indication of when it will arrive.
Posts Tagged ‘net’
By Jim Rossignol on August 16th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- Don Reba : “you and I” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Pliqu3011 : “Exploitative? Even if the creators get “only” 30%, how much do you think they would earn if they modeled those hats, maps etc. for use ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- KingVrox : “Really? The part at the motel was, in my opinion, one of the weakest parts of the series. Using a pillow to muffle a gunshot, ...” on Telltale On ‘Weird’ Experiments, Revisiting Comedy
- TreuloseTomate : “Well, TF2 is still fun. But it's a different game than what has been released over 5 years ago.” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Earl-Grey : “Oh Craig already owns Dark Souls, the swine. He just brazenly refuses to listen to sense. ...but we still love him, bless him.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back