If a game doesn’t have a connection to my favourite dark matter infused vacuum, I’ll usually take the time to write a letter to the publishers, developers, neighbours, suggesting a rethink. Sometimes it works, sometimes I get my door kicked in by a SWAT team and taken to a ‘facility’ for a rest and a cup of tea. Take Gamigo’s Nexus Conflict: It was originally a fighting game about two phones, a classic in the making you might think? But upon hearing about the burgeoning international movement known as SPACE!, they reworked the game according to my themes: it’s now a strategic MMO in the Black Prophecy universe. You know, in SPACE! Beta details and trailer are below.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Nexux Conflict’
By Craig Pearson on February 29th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- robertgibson : “I saw a great cut of the Xbox One Reveal video on youtube. This one: https://www.yout~ After I saw that I couldn't resist, so I ...” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC
- Player1 : “It looks awesome. As a big fan of Red Dead Redemption this seems to be a no brainer, but the lack of multiplayer is a ...” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134
- orshick : “C'mon Remedy, you really going to make me have to rebuy the entire series again just to get that little bit of extra content? I ...” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled
- Craig Pearson : “No idea where that went. Fixed.” on There’s Now Moreta Omerta
- ItalianPodge : “I haven't watched anything on a DVD for a long time. I use XBMC at home and before that mediaportal, I didn't bother putting a ...” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC