Cartoon kart racing game Zero Gear is going to cost $20. But is it worth that many American dollars? There’s a good way of finding out, which is playing the full game, for free, over on the Steam gaming content download delivery system, which many of your will already have installed on your computers. Report back with cartoon kart racing game evaluations, readers. Meanwhile, I will try and get this Divinity 2 article written. That game takes some time to play.
Posts Tagged ‘Nimblebit’
By Jim Rossignol on January 13th, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- The Random One : “Pretty great selection this week, as usual. I must be really rusty because I couldn't figure out what Notes' REAL AND TRUE goal should be.” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- FriendlyFire : “Ah, that kind. That kind of criticism has always been there and is largely made by idiots who aren't even worth listening to. It's not ...” on The Sunday Papers
- ernierock : “My friend really pushed me into trying LoL with him (but I just don't really like MOBAs) and it was the worst gaming experience I ...” on The Sunday Papers
- JackShandy : “Activision lies in ruins after indie games KILLERS CREED, CALL OF SPIRIT and TONY EAGLE sweep their audience out from under them.” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- Don Reba : “They are both SciFi Westerns, except this time around we are following the sheriff. Both shows have a cowboy, a stunted girl with superpowers, a ...” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs