It’s starting to feel like intro day here on RPS. Art Of The Title have just concluded their first gaming title sequence dissection, cracking the chest of the appropriately surgical opening of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Production company Goldtooth Creative Paul Furminger’s discusses the scene’s grand theme: “The original concept was a descent from the macroscopic to the microscopic and from the organic to the mechanical. We started working on storyboards and animatics that began with the gruesome reality of Adam’s beaten body and ended with the sublime perfection of veins and circuitry combining at a microscopic level.” Man, I regret skipping it now.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘nipples’
By Craig Pearson on January 30th, 2012.
By John Walker on October 31st, 2011.
You know what I like to see first thing in the morning? It’s Spelunky creator, Derek Yu, topless. Mmmmm-mmmmmmmm. Plants Vs Zombies songstress Laura Shigihara gets in touch to say she’s put up an extremely silly video, featuring Shigihara, Andy “Spelunky XBLA” Hull, George “Plants Vs. Zombies designer” Fan, Paul “Sword Of Legends” Hubans, Tommy “Super Meat Boy co-creator” Refenes, and the exposed nipples of Mr Yu. Sorry, what is it? It’s a rap about Magic: The Gathering, of course. And they’re calling themselves, Funktrollers.
Respond to our gibber
- Derpentine : “I'm fairly sure Jim is getting some kind of kickback from these chaps. Either way, Procedural World looks far better and although not exactly showing ...” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview
- WJonathan : “Looks like a Lovecraftian-sca~ disaster. Procedurally generated plot arcs and characters? "the procedural plots are generated from basic blueprints" No, it's either randomly generated or ...” on Polyptical Discourse: The Kingsport Cases
- DarkLiberator : “A trailer that shows gameplay and explains the game. Good one.” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134
- The Random One : “It seems to know how to use a narrow but versatile pool of movesets. We'll have to wait for it to come out of course, ...” on Coil Up With A Good Game: Teslagrad Footage
- The Random One : “Uh, the last video in the post is pretty much gameplay only.” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview