That is the name of an actual videogame that exists.If you’re wondering why it has enough titles for roughly 60 games, it’s because Half Minute Hero‘s actually made up of, well, roughly 60 games. They don’t, however, take half a life to finish, because each one is – yes – 30 seconds long. And really, what else can you even do in 30 seconds? Water a plant? Pet a cat? Wait precisely that long for your coffee to cool and then still burn yourself anyway? No thanks. I think I’ll just save the entire world instead. Or maybe eat a cookie. Hm, this is a dilemma.
Posts Tagged ‘no it’s seriously called that’
By Nathan Grayson on September 28th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- golem09 : “The Queen. - Nice! The Presidnet. - Been waiting for that, go on. The Emperor. - There are bad guys here? Don't tell me the ...” on Diablincoln: Second Chance Heroes Fuses ARPGs, History
- Tinotoin : “It's a tall order. [sorry]” on Sir, You Are Hiking In The Mountains
- jonahcutter : “Hell people, if you're sick of zombie games, go play something else. We're gaming during an indie-game explosion. With mid-range and AAA titles being cranked ...” on Parkour Vs Zombies: Techland’s Dying Light
- CrispinFister : “Funnily enough.... I think it looks like fun. What I also like is the distinct lack of zombies.” on What Did You Get Up To: Last Knight
- MeestaNob : “Graphically reminds me of Croc.” on What Did You Get Up To: Last Knight