Time to spin the wheel of game payment: the game is Hawken. A beautiful multiplayer, mech basher. What will we do to get it on our PC? Do we pay all-out, or is it going to land on this part of the wheel marked “free-for-all”. Ready? Spin! Tick-a-tick-a-tick-a-tick-tock. Oh my! Put your money away, people. Hide your Dollars, burn your Euros (I know, it’s too easy), laminate your Lira, rip up your Real. Punt the Pound: Hawken is free.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘No really burn your Euros’
By Craig Pearson on February 6th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Arvind : “I'm on it - It'll take a while to set up, but we are working on it. Cheers!” on The Story Of The Streets: Unrest
- Apocalypse : “The GDDR5 as ram thing is not a PS4-only thing, AMD already anounced this as part of upcoming fusion APUs. PC gamers could potentially still ...” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives
- Archonsod : “Surely given the console toy box things plug into TV's in the first place, surely all one needs to do to experience this "live television" ...” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives
- Brigand : “You can authorise a game for someone by entering your password. Of course you're not going to do anything like this for complete strangers. But ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- strangeloup : “Well, given that the X360 was the biggest waste of time and money by a long chalk in my 15+ years of gaming, MS can ...” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives