Back in the mists of time there was this game called Modern Warfare 2, and it had a bit of a fling with the idea of not bothering to use dedicated servers on PC. This, as you might imagine, caused a bit of consternation among people who actually wanted to play the game in any sensible way. Fortunately for such people, it seems that this mistake won’t be repeated for the third iteration of the series. Speaking to Eurogamer, Beachhead’s Noah Heller said: “The big announcement today is that we’re supporting dedicated servers for PC, which is really cool.” Hooray! “And of course we’re working really hard right now on the customised version of Elite for the PC [versions of Call of Duty games], because it’s an open platform and has some challenges.” Mmm.
Posts Tagged ‘Noah Heller’
By Jim Rossignol on August 17th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- Vorphalack : “''Is really easy to kill a spy with DR.'' Only if the spy isn't using the DR at the time.....or is just really bad. The ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Noise : “Though I personally think DS9 is the best trek series, I feel I must mention that Voyager is awesome 90s Star Trek. So much fun ...” on The Sunday Papers
- iavblog75 : “6... A work of a harvest,precisel~ because of your troublesome writing, we can feel so much weal, learn more our own understanding of their. The ...” on Quasi-Free Ubisoft Games
- derbefrier : “yes buy darksouls I need more noobs to invade :D also dont forget the mods : DSfix to fix the resolution http://blog.meta~ DSCfix so that ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- Eclipse : “You have Windows 8 right? I know it's retarded but if you do, I had your very same problem: you have to install the version ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back