Alongside the Skyrim Creation Kit and the HD Texture Pack that was officially released last night, Valve added their own little addition to Skyrim: Fall of The Space Corp, Vol. 1 adds Portal 2′s jittery little Space Core to the Nord world, voiced by the man that holds the patent on all gaming voiceovers, Nolan North. It’s both proof that clicking things in Skyrim’s Steam Workshop works just like they said it would, and that Valve’s punmasters are missed a trick by not calling him Nolan Nord. When you add the mod to the game, you need to find him. Here’s a video I made that shows you how.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Nolan North’
By Craig Pearson on February 8th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- mwoody : “If you use NoScript or anything similar - or, I'd wager, overly zealous Internet security software - the site will fail in a variety of ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- mwoody : “I rather think folks in the UK are beyond the IRS' grasp.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- Styles : “Well see, that's not our fault or our problem. Other companies are doing amazing kickstarter work with low budgets. What do I expect? I expect ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- Styles : “Yep, it's too late now .....I don't trust these guys at all to do a decent single player campaign, knowing that they wanted to focus ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- JKjoker : “*Game/Movie gets auto-paused because no user is detected* *Oh*” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year