If only Monaco Is Mine was being developed at the pace this video demonstrated. We’d all be heisting together, instead of picking at every little crumb of development info the haughty team tosses our way. What you’re about to watch is a time-lapse in which a single-player level built, and therefore is totally spoiled for educational purposes. Dare you click the link? I think you’re chicken. Buckaww!
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Not Yours’
By Craig Pearson on January 27th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- VengefulGiblets : “This could be useful for fitness apps, and it would have me considering the purchase of a Kincect 2.0 for the PC. I can always ...” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- Duffin : “Football Manager 2013 on sale at GMG. Comes to about £8 with the code GFDMAY20UK” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- derbefrier : “I have never had any issues with them either” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- MichaelPalin : “I'm really eager to watch what they are going to do to avoid people just directing the camera to a wall. Will the Xbox even ...” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- MichaelPalin : “Poor us!” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year