In a classic case of me not noticing what’s right in front of me, it took me at least three minutes to realise that there were bees all over the Oddworld Hand of Odd logo on the new teaser site, encasing whatever the hell that thing is in delicious honeycomb. I’ve no idea what the game will be, but it’s from Just Add Water, who ported Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath to the PC (and it ran like a flatulent donkey after a bowl of chili). The game did exist in a previous, albeit unreleased, form as an RTS on the PS2. We have footage of that below, via the documentarian device known as Youtube.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Oddworld Hand of Odd’
By Craig Pearson on April 13th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- RobF : “"Thats how the world works." Nah man, that's not an excuse for not trying to improve things. It never is. The world -only- works that ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- robotslave : “By this standard, of course, "propaganda" is a word without any meaning at all. But then, that's what you meant, right?” on Greenlit: Game Dev Tycoon, RIOT, More
- Lawful Evil : “@cowardly: "I do agree that it’s unfair to do what he did" Why? Because of this: "giving back to the mathematical community that, given his ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Lawful Evil : “They simply allow other aspects of yourself to surface. Do not think that anger is any less legitimate aspect of yourself than being calm and ...” on The Sunday Papers
- robotslave : “It always amuses me to see Max Weber grossly misquoted like this; he doesn't merely observe that government "has a monopoly on force," but rather ...” on Greenlit: Game Dev Tycoon, RIOT, More