While we’re all getting busy with Arma II, some exciting stuff is still happening with the original Operation Flashpoint, including the latest release of this remarkable-looking Warhammer 40k mod. The images certainly look impressive, and the modelling is high quality. Digging around in my game collection I’ve discovered that I no longer have a copy of the game, so I can’t drop into this to try it out. Any other OpFlash owners fancy trying it and reporting back in the comments? Let me know what it’s like. Direct download link, 458mb.
Posts Tagged ‘OFPWH40kv3’
By Jim Rossignol on June 19th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- JackShandy : “I too am disappointed that more people haven't lost their jobs for making games I dislike.” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- GrantNZ : “Oh that's a cute piece of obtuse advice, right?” on Wot I Think: Soundodger
- JackShandy : “We explored different design ideas. We put a bunch of possibilities together, like maybe an open-world game where you shoot people, or a straight-up single-player ...” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- Zaranell : “Jesus christ, I know a lot of people have shooter fatigue, but this comment section reeks of cynicism to me. I played the hell out ...” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- dmoe : “TF2 - The 5 dollar whore of the gaming industry.” on GI Joe Danger: Hello Games’ Team Fortress 2 Crossover